From another Zuisouroku script file I’m translating:
Kaoru: “…oh my, it’s Okita-san.”
I smiled at the man leading the pale blue crowd, knowing him to be the Captain of the First Division.
If I do say so myself, the smile is a splendid addition to a woman’s facial repertoire.
You could say that to some extent, a bit of shadow adds color.
Kaoru: “Thank you for your help the other day.”
It’s amusing how even men who wield power and force will quickly fall silent at the appearance of a flirtatious woman.
In this world, making gender into a weapon is truly easy for women.
Look, this man is also returning my amiable smile with a grin—
Okita: “Ah, yeah. Who were you, again?”
Don’t lie, Okita Souji.
You can definitely remember the incident that happened only a few days ago.
Posting because god DAMN is this funny. I never realized that Kaoru as a narrator would be so amusing.
- choco-tan99 likes this
- lokcha reblogged this from lynxian
- superunleadedcola likes this
- kisetsu-fuyu likes this
- abstractcactus likes this
- sapphylicious likes this
- yamazakisusumu likes this
- absens likes this
- and-then-there-was-pie likes this
- vespertinecat reblogged this from ochimizu
- vespertinecat likes this
- ochimizu reblogged this from okita-souji and added:
- okita-souji reblogged this from lynxian and added:
- okita-souji likes this
- lynxian posted this